United Grand Lodge of England seeks a Senior Assistant to work in the Grand Chancellor’s Office.
Grand Lodge recognises nearly 200 Grand Lodges around the world. This role will work in the Grand Chancellor’s Office which manages relations with Foreign Grand Lodges on behalf of the Board of General Purposes. The role will suit someone with a keen interest in international relations.
- Organising meetings and taking minutes of the External Relations Committee
- Researching and drafting speeches for the Grand Chancellor
- Preparing reports and policy papers
- General day-to-day management of the office
- Building a network of overseas contacts and welcoming senior members of foreign Grand Lodges when they visit London
Must have skills
- Candidates should be graduates with a good command of English and possibly other European languages
- Good communication skills are essential together with the ability to work as part of a dedicated team
- Knowledge and practical experience of Freemasonry essential
Competitive salary and terms package applies.
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to:
Head of HR
United Grand Lodge of England
60 Great Queen Street
CV’s received without a covering letter will not be considered.
Closing date for applications is 24th March 2017