Communications Executive – Social Media
United Grand Lodge of England seeks a Communications Executive – Social Media for a 12-month Fixed Term Contract.
- Posting content to all Facebook and Twitter pages including:
– Supporting Communications Adviser with Freemasonry Today content
– Tercentenary events and key milestones including liaison with Provinces and Metropolitan
– Speeches and announcements made at Grand Lodge/Grand Chapter Quarterly Communications
– Relevant, interesting or positive news stories (monitoring the media via web alerts services and from Kantar media monitoring)
– Photos e.g. of the building by members of the public
– Seasonal content or special occasions e.g. Duke of Kent’s birthday, The Queen’s birthday/wedding anniversary, Open House London etc.
– To develop and maintain a social media shared calendar to strategically plan content in advance, creating or editing graphics to share and generating written copy
- Creating/sourcing profile and header images
- Monitoring our Facebook pages and maintaining an active conversation – answering messages, responding to comments, policing irrelevant/abusive comments
- ‘Live’ or near ‘real time’ tweeting from Grand Lodge/Chapter, in liaison with the Communications team and within the guidelines issued by Grand Lodge
- Maintaining correct details of social media accounts for Provinces, Districts and Groups
- Logging and reporting social media statistics from month to month: traffic and analytics, Facebook likes, Twitter followers using Hootsuite
- In liaison with the Communications Team to maintain a photographic library of rulers, Freemasons' Hall and other frequently requested images for appropriate publications and press/media use
- Maintain appropriate systems for efficient completion of key tasks, including appropriate record keeping and archiving. Priority to be given to electronic/digital storage and filing solutions
Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm in an open plan office.
Competitive salary and terms package applies.
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to:
Head of HR
United Grand Lodge of England
60 Great Queen Street
CV’s received without a covering letter will not be considered.
Closing date for applications is Monday 6th March 2017