United Grand Lodge of England seeks a Communications Executive for a 12-month Fixed Term Contract.
- Assist Communications Adviser with uploading all articles from each issue of Freemasonry Today and news/tercentenary content
United Grand Lodge of England (UGLE) and Supreme Grand Chapter (SGC) websites
- Maintaining correct details (web addresses and social media accounts) for Provinces, Districts and Groups
- Maintaining correct list and web addresses for recognised Foreign Grand Lodges
- Maintaining dates/events list on the Freemasons' Hall calendar, including details for appendant orders, Provincial meetings, New Masons’ Receptions, Blood Donor days etc.
- Uploading or editing content on ad hoc basis
- Uploading historic content e.g. speeches, Reports of Board and Committee of General Purposes
- Develop and maintain a database of registered website users, with appropriate marketing consents in place – build a CRM capability
- Deploy email ‘marketing’ communications to members and registered users
- Relevant, interesting or positive news stories (monitoring the media via web alerts services and from Kantar media monitoring)
- Provide Provinces with support materials and content for events and open days
- Answering and/or forwarding web queries to correct recipients
- Continuous improvement of customer web journeys, working with Zendesk
- Maintaining auto-forwarding email addresses, internally and externally to Provinces/Districts and all stakeholders on UGLE and SGC websites, and in Outlook contacts
- Monitoring and processing Charter Mark applications
- Logging and reporting web statistics from month to month: traffic and analytics, using Hotjar
- In liaison with the Communications Team to maintain a photographic library of rulers, Freemasons' Hall and other frequently requested images for appropriate publications and press/media use
- Maintain appropriate systems for efficient completion of key tasks, including appropriate record keeping and archiving. Priority to be given to electronic/digital
storage and filing solutions
Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm in an open plan office.
Competitive salary and terms package applies.
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to:
Head of HR
United Grand Lodge of England
60 Great Queen Street
CV’s received without a covering letter will not be considered.
Closing date for applications is Monday 6th March 2017