- Work starts on Palmer Court, a Masonic Housing Association development in Wellingborough
- Pro Grand Master's address - June 2013
- Report of the Board of General Purposes - 12 June 2013
- Norfolk masons Jim Carter and Mike Cole brought Crimestoppers to UK
- Interview with George Francis on the history of the Royal Arch
'Gypsy' is the 20 year old horse supported by the Herefordshire Freemasons at the Riding for the Disabled Association's Herefordshire riding school at Holme Lacy. When competing at the National Dressage Centre Hartpury College in Gloucester, it goes under it's full name of 'Hereford Masons Gypsy'.
In presenting the annual donation to the Janet Alderton, Centre Manager, Rodney Smallwood, Provincial Grand Master for Herefordshire, again praised the RDA for its wonderful and significant work with the disabled, and paid tribute to the 130 volunteers involved.
Rodney Smallwood was informed that there would shortly be an addition to the 14 horses in the stables at Holme Lacy: a sponsored mechanical horse was soon to be installed which would enhance the flexibility of exercise and experience possible for those who use the service, whose ages range from 2 to that of 90 years old.