- Work starts on Palmer Court, a Masonic Housing Association development in Wellingborough
- Pro Grand Master's address - June 2013
- Report of the Board of General Purposes - 12 June 2013
- Norfolk masons Jim Carter and Mike Cole brought Crimestoppers to UK
- Interview with George Francis on the history of the Royal Arch
Local Freemasons have presented the new charity – Isle of Wight Shopmobility – with a high-specification, four-wheel electric scooter for use by disabled people visiting Newport.
Funding was provided by a £750 grant from The Hampshire & Isle of Wight Masonic Grand Charity (Tom Langton Fund) following an application by Freshwater-based Needles Lodge No. 2838, who provided a further donation of £100 from the members of Needles Lodge.
Isle of Wight Shopmobility loans manual and powered wheelchairs and electric scooters to members of the public who have mobility issues.
Coastal Mobility has donated electric scooters and will look after repairs and servicing for the fleet of vehicles.