- Work starts on Palmer Court, a Masonic Housing Association development in Wellingborough
- Pro Grand Master's address - June 2013
- Report of the Board of General Purposes - 12 June 2013
- Norfolk masons Jim Carter and Mike Cole brought Crimestoppers to UK
- Interview with George Francis on the history of the Royal Arch
Cllr Brian Wilcox has chosen The Breast Cancer Haven and Robocap, a state-of-the-art robotic technology treatment for prostate cancer, to champion over the forthcoming twelve months while in office as Mayor of the City of Hereford. These are local charities close to his heart.
Herefordshire Freemasons have officially declared their support for the Mayor’s two chosen charities. Local Freemasons were the first to financially support Robocap, and since last year they have been awarded the title Guardian of The Haven.
This declaration of support by Herefordshire Freemasons, signifies their continued sponsorship of these two local charities.