- Work starts on Palmer Court, a Masonic Housing Association development in Wellingborough
- Pro Grand Master's address - June 2013
- Report of the Board of General Purposes - 12 June 2013
- Norfolk masons Jim Carter and Mike Cole brought Crimestoppers to UK
- Interview with George Francis on the history of the Royal Arch
Guernsey’s St John Ambulance and Rescue Service (SJAR) has received a £4,000 grant from The Freemasons’ Grand Charity for its marine operation provided by the Flying Christine III, which is supported and maintained by voluntary grants.
The organisation, which celebrated its 75th anniversary last year, used the donation to purchase a life-saving defibrillator machine.